Who are we?
Volunteer Centre Liverpool provides a one-stop resource for information, advice and guidance on all aspects of volunteering issues, both for potential volunteers and for voluntary/community organisations.
We provide information and accredited training on good practice in involving volunteers; we are an accredited partner for the Investing in Volunteers (IIV) quality standard and an awarding centre for ASDAN Certificates, enabling us to provide accredited training and qualifications for volunteers.
Services that Volunteer Centre Liverpool provides:
- Drop in advice sessions for potential volunteers.
- Helping people overcome barriers to access volunteering through our Peer volunteer support project.
- Promotion of volunteering opportunities for charities and community organisations.
- Advice and support for volunteer involving organisations.
- Training for volunteer involving organisations and volunteer managers.
- Volunteer managers’ forums.
- Regular ebulletins for volunteer managers.
Our find us page gives travel information and maps of our location. Click here
E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: 0151 2373975
Training & Capacity Building Manager
Eluned Hughes E: email@example.com T: 0151 2373981