Who are we?
Volunteer Centre Liverpool provides a one-stop resource for information, advice and guidance on all aspects of volunteering issues, both for potential volunteers and for voluntary/community organisations.
We provide information and accredited training on good practice in involving volunteers; we are an accredited partner for the Investing in Volunteers (IIV) quality standard and an awarding centre for ASDAN Certificates, enabling us to provide accredited training and qualifications for volunteers.
Services that Volunteer Centre Liverpool provides:
- An advice service for people wanting to get involved in volunteering
- One to one appointments for potential volunteers.
- Promotion of volunteering opportunities for charities and community organisations.
- Advice and support for volunteer involving organisations.
- Training for volunteer involving organisations and volunteer managers.
- Volunteer managers’ forums.
- Regular ebulletins for volunteer managers.
Our find us page gives travel information and maps of our location. Click here
Volunteer Centre Co-ordinator
E: email@example.com T: 0151 2373975