Volunteer Centre Liverpool aims to provide high quality services and to make improvements wherever possible.
If you feel you have had poor service from us, then we need you to tell us, so that we can try to put things right.
- In most cases your complaint can be dealt with immediately by a member of staff. However, if you feel that it was not dealt with to your satisfaction, then Volunteer Centre Liverpool has a written procedure to make sure your complaint gets dealt with as quickly and efficiently as possible.
If you have a complaint you can follow these steps:
Talk to a member of staff or have an advocate or friend act on your behalf.
1. If you are not happy with any response you can contact the Chief Executive of Volunteer Centre Liverpool. Anyone wishing to make a complaint may do so by telephone, by fax, by e-mail, by letter or in person as they wish.
2. If you are still not happy with the response, or if your complaint involves the Chief Executive, then you can write to the Chair of Volunteer Centre Liverpool's Management Committee, at the address below.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- An initial response/acknowledgement of your written complaint within five working days.
- A written response within 14 working days.
- If you appeal to the Chair of the Management Committee, a written response within 28 working days.
- All information will be treated in confidence.
- Helpfulness at all times.
Note: Volunteer Centre Liverpool reserves the right not to offer a service to anyone who has been violent or abusive to its staff, volunteers or service users.
This procedure can also be found in the leaflet rack at our premises and can be posted or e-mailed, in different formats on request.